Monday, January 26, 2009

LG. life's good 8D

spent a little time these past few days to figure out a new playlist for when I get my mp4 player back from my dad, and it's been great! I LOVE MAMBO NUMBER FIVEEEEEEEE :D

my three fave songs of the whole list are
1. say- john mayer
2. when the children cry- white lion

the second song made me cry! I loveeeeee ittttt :) and there's only two songs in the world that have ever made me cry before.

past few days have been great! life just seems so cool and nice and awesome right now:) I've been spending most of my time going out, and only about 1/4 of it studying. heh. but I don't regret it!

I went to ubin on saturday and spent most of the day there. needless to say I got sunburnt hahaha my face was really quite red, but the strange thing is that I was there from 10 in the morning all the way till about 4 in the afternoon but I was nowhere near as tired as if you were to make me run 4 rounds around the field ): in fact I wasn't tired even the slightest bit!

I love cycling I really really really do! WOO! especially at ubin. I normally cycle ahead and leave everyone behind, because I like that feeling of being alone when I'm cycling, it's just pure bliss! you can just really soak up the tranquility of it all. it's extremely therapeutic for me :)

yesterday went off to malaysia! to my granduncle's house. and I discovered that genius is in my genes :) won't elaborate, hahaha. cos I don't think I'm supposed to. anyway my mum reminded me yesterday that I got an A in math at the end of sec4. SO I CAN DO IT AGAIN :)

but yknow malaysia mats are really something else.... and I don't mean that in a good way. haha. I was at jusco and then there was this mat who did that beckoning thing with the index finger. AND HE BLEW A KISS.

ERM. OKAY MISTER PERV. HOW BOUT YOU KISS MY ASS INSTEAD. my favourite spot to be kissed at hahahaha

my mum wanted to buy me dresses. erm NONO. I don't wear dresses! my dad expressed his horror at my wanting to be a tomboy. wahahaha well TOUGH TITTY. he brought me up on hot wheel cars and military tanks instead of polly pockets and barbie dolls. anyway I like myself just the way I am.

okay I'm going off to sentosa bye :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home