Wednesday, January 28, 2009

never miss a beat.

I kicked a guy's shoe on purpose today, how fun. :) I mean it, I'm not being sarcastic! he was irritating me because I was at starbucks and I wanted to get my caramel frappe and he was in my way, and he purposely blocked it, and then he asked me what's my name. WHAT THE SHIT?!

I told him my name's aminah. first thing that came to mind. I mean, it's like, who the hell is this random mat and why is he so fucking irritating? okay I'll play along. then MAT = aMINAH right. so ya la. he believed it, and moved aside, which is all I really wanted.

and then he asked me which school I'm from, and I had half a mind to say ITE, because I wasn't wearing sch u. but then Mr Cute Barista gave me my Cfrappe and so I had to go. so I kicked his shoe la. then he was like "adui" and I shrugged and walked away wahahaa the look on his face was priceless :)

I'm dead tired, man. I didn't even do much studying today. just went to the library for a while to study econs. and then went home after about an hour..

I am too lazy to study tonight. no sirree, I'm notttt in the mood to be making notes right now, and as for math... math is just horrible. I don't understand a single bit of vectors.

I think I'll go sleep now :) nights.

ohyeah one more thing. someone asked me why I'm so rebellious towards my dad. haha. erm well because he's unreasonable sometimes and it really pisses me off, some of the things he does. typical father-daughter riff kinda stuff.

but hey I'm not that bad a kiddo. I listen more to my mum than to my dad, because my mum is the voice of reason. and I would definitely prefer to be talked to like an adult, even punished like an adult, instead of like a small child. plus mum just GETS me sometimes. I love her man. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home