Thursday, January 29, 2009

wow I'm dead tired right now... I don't even have the energy for ihist anymore, I'm not gonna bother putting in effort, just anyhow do la. the worst that could happen is that he's gonna think me incompetent, which I really don't care about right now. sialah damn tired man. ): my head spinning like crazy la

I feel murderous a lot more of the time now than I did last year. which is sad, but strangely something that I have no desire to change. apparently, I look the part too, which i realize can't be good, but again, I don't care :) almost like I'm bearing a grudge against the world for no particular reason, and only my friends and family are excluded from the viciousness of it.

maybe I'm just angry that I have to repeat the whole cycle again, of mugging and doing homework and having to give a shit about my grades... sometimes it feels like it makes no difference to the person that I am whether I get a fuckin A or not. and come to think of it, it really doesn't. but well, it makes difference to university admission officers, and that really sucks.

if it weren't for that, I wouldn't care so much. -.-

k that's all folks tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home