Friday, January 30, 2009

tonight

aiyo.

too many people reading this thing ready. as in too many people I don't want reading it. I think I'm gonna switch to lj soon.

yea, again. but I'm gonna friendslock it this time. and well, lj doesn't really have much of a cool layout thing going. which is fine by me, because I don't really want to be concerned with layouts when all I want to do is speak my mind freely and just do whatever I want.

anyway. I'm depressed tonight. because I think I'm disgusting. ): I feel like curling up into a ball and locking myself in my room and crawling under the sheets and just lying there. I don't wanna cry, in fact I don't feel sad at all, but I'm just.... I don't know. disgusted la, aiya.

I wish I could talk to someone about this. but I don't wanna bother anyone, because it's quite stupid actually... even though it's been on my mind for the whole of this past week.

I gotta wonder, though, exactly how true it is when people say I shouldn't worry too much because there's nothing lacking in me. no matter how many times people say it, I still can't completely believe it. because I just don't see it.

cos tonight, I just see so many damn imperfections in me, and it sucks.

OKAY ENOUGH OF THIS STUPID MISERY. FUGGIN PATHETIC LA, STOP IT MAN. ITS NOT THAT BAD SIAL. I WILL CHEER MYSELF UP IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO... before I sleep. hahahaa.

kay I think I found my antidote. yep i did! james morrison :) goodnight world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home