Sunday, February 1, 2009

twist to fit the mold that I am in

yay WOOHOO so I'm not moving to lj after all haha :)

I found a way to password protect my posts! never knew you could do that with blogger :P I'm so glad lahh. you know how frustrating it is to edit lj layouts? omg. or maybe it's just me, but EVEN SO.

see, currently I know of a certain group of people who are reading my blog without my knowledge, and um frankly, it's embarrassing because well I don't want them to read some of the shit I say here. though I can't really blame them because after all this blog USED to be a public blog. but now it's not!

and I never thought I'd be the one who'd get into this internet privacy thing and stuff, but well now I am so THERE.

NOW TRYING SNOOPING ON ME, SUCKAS. HAHAHA -maniacal laugh-

ohyes, and I was getting tired of my blogskin and all the needless clicking to do to get to the tagboard and the posts and the links and whatever other shit, so yea I changed it and now it's much more simplified. YAY.

[plus diwei says that when 'just dance' comes on, and it's the middle of the night, the first few notes sound really scary, which is quite hilarious come to think of it! xD]

okay so now I'm moving on. ask me for the password! cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home